[Packaging] opp bag packaging
The specific maintenance of the jewelry is as follows:
1. Jewelry is often replaced, the same piece of jewelry should be avoided for a long time, especially in the hot summer, jewelry coatings are exposed to sweat for a long time, easy to erode, so it is best to prepare multiple pieces of jewelry for frequent replacement.
2. Jewelry is the most vulnerable to contact with chemicals. Avoid jewelry directly in contact with water, perfume, soap, hair spray, mothballs, detergents and other chemical substances on the jewelry erosion. Do not wear jewelry while sleeping, bathing, swimming, or strenuous exercise. The aroma of bathing, the chlorine in swimming, and the salt in the sea will cause some corrosion to the jewelry, so all the accessories should be removed before bathing or swimming.
3. Collision and easy to wipe, store carefully. Do not overlap the jewelry or mix it with naked leaks. Each piece of jewelry should be stored separately, avoid mixing with other jewelry or hard objects, so as not to rub and damage each other. Flower surface. After wearing, wipe the used accessories with a clean, soft dry cloth to maintain the luster and durability of the jewelry.
4. Need to clean the jewelry from time to time, do not use clean water, ultrasonic cleaner (or device) or alcohol or any commercially available jewelry cleaner for cleaning, just use a dry cloth (fine flannel) for cleaning or use a soft brush Sweep the surface of the jewelry so that the jewelry can remove the surface stains to keep the jewelry bright.
5. When you buy beautiful jewelry, you can evenly apply colorless nail polish on the surface of the jewelry. The principle is like applying waterproof coating to the object, especially the jewelry buckle is easy to be worn, but more Apply a few layers of enhanced protection, that is, you can preserve color, and you can prevent allergies. Those who are allergic to the alloy can test it. After the nail polish is applied, it should be placed for 1-2 days and then worn. The effect is better. Of course, this preservation is time-limited. Once the nail polish falls off, it is necessary to apply a layer quickly and not give it a chance to re-touch the air.