Copyright Infringement Policy
Bidderlo respects and values the proprietary intellectual property rights of third parties. Therefore, we prohibit any buyers and/or sellers using our Website to act in any way which may constitute as an infringement of intellectual property rights and/or which may be damaging to third party rights, all in accordance with the Company's sole discretion.
We reserve the right, to act in accordance with the Company's discretion and in accordance with the Company's policies, in any situation in which copyright infringement could occur. Therefore, we reserve the right to disable, close, or cancel any account of any user of the Website in which copyright infringement could occur.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Please note that in case, in which you believe that any usage made on the Website constitutes as copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, we ask you to immediately contact our Website's representatives at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information:
- An electronic written statement, included in the abovementioned email, indicating the copyright infringement which you claim to have occurred with the necessary information required to review the matter by the Company’s representatives.
- In case you are representing a third party claiming to have suffered from copyright infringement, we require a signed power of attorney approving your power to act on behalf of the said third party.
- Your personal information, including the telephone number, and email address in which you will be communicating with the Company’s representatives. ;
- Your personal statement stating that the information provided to the company as part of your claim is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or that you are legally representing such party claiming to be the copyright or property right owner.
- Once the Company receives the abovementioned information from you, the Company shall review your claims expeditiously, and shall provide you with the Company’s final response of the matter.
- The Company shall have the sole discretion to accept or reject your claims, solely on the basis of the information provided to it and to act and/or make any necessary actions needed in order to comply with your request if the Company finds it to be genuine.
- The Company’s decision shall be made final and no party shall have any right to appeal and/or object the Company’s decision.
For any future communication and/or notices please contact the company at
Bidderlo™ - Algo Adtech Ltd
7090 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, California
Phone: +1 628 44 44 969